Read the following scenario and address the steps that follow.
You are a business analyst for a project that is currently in the execution phase. It is an engineering project that has specific statements of work calling for parts, specifications, and acceptable tolerance levels, along with price, delivery, and other contracted terms. This project has a budget and schedule that is baselined and has a management reserve of 5%.
Use this scenario to address the following in 525 to 700 words
- Evaluate the 4 key areas you will focus your efforts on when analyzing and monitoring the scope of the project.
- Identify 3 monitoring activities or processes you would engage in to ensure product quality, cost, schedule, and risk run according to plan.
- Identify 3 controlling activities or processes you would engage in to ensure product quality, cost, schedule, and risk run according to plan.
- Identify 4 primary questions you will help answer in the closing phase.
- Identify 4 activities you might engage in or documents you may help deliver in the closing phase.
- Explain project termination for this engineering project. It will be integrated into the companyâ€™s existing product line manufacturing system once completed.