Business Strategies Proposal

Porter’s five forces is an analysis strategy for an organization’s business environment and is used to identify an organization’s competitive positions. Strategic planning managers, marketing managers, sales managers and supply chain managers commonly use this technique when looking at the competitive advantage. Looking at your competitive advantage is important to aligning the operational needs with the business strategies.

You’ve spent the past few weeks analyzing The Boeing Company. Your next project as manager is to develop a proposal for how the organization can align their operational needs with the organization’s business strategies. This proposal needs to include an analysis so the executive level can understand the past in order to improve the future of the organization.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal to the organization’s executive team of your plan to align the operational needs with business strategies based on your analysis. Include the following in your proposal:

• Analyze the organization based on Porter’s five forces. Determine the strength of each force and how influential each is to the organization.
  • Analyze the effectiveness of the leadership model the organization is currently using. Consider the current leadership styles in place at the organization, the effectiveness of the leadership styles, and whether an alternative style would be more impactful.
  • Recommend alternative effective leadership models and explain how adapting these models will benefit the organization in aligning operational needs with business strategies.
  • Recommend 2 or 3 specific actions that can be done to align operational needs with business strategies identified in Week 2.

"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
24 replies
  1. alpilen
    alpilen says:

Hi i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to Return the favore Im attempting to find things to enhance my siteI suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas

2. alpilean wellness box
    alpilean wellness box says:

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today yet I never found any interesting article like yours It is pretty worth enough for me In my opinion if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did the web will be much more useful than ever before

3. Puravive Weight Loss
    Puravive Weight Loss says:

I loved you even more than you’ll say here. The picture is nice and your writing is stylish, but you read it quickly. I think you should give it another chance soon. I’ll likely do that again and again if you keep this walk safe.

4. reviews Puravive
    reviews Puravive says:

hiI like your writing so much share we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL I need a specialist in this area to resolve my problem Maybe that is you Looking ahead to see you

5. Puravive Weight Loss
    Puravive Weight Loss says:

I loved you better than you would ever be able to express here. The picture is beautiful, and your wording is elegant; nonetheless, you read it in a short amount of time. I believe that you ought to give it another shot in the near future. If you make sure that this trek is safe, I will most likely try to do that again and again.

6. Businessmods
    Businessmods says:

The amount of affection that I had for you is indescribable. It does not matter how beautiful something is or how beautifully you have written it if you are only reading it quickly. It is my firm belief that you ought to give it another shot very soon. I am grateful that you have made certain that this hike is risk-free. I shall make an effort to go on it on multiple occasions.

7. Appearing News
    Appearing News says:

you are truly a just right webmaster The site loading speed is incredible It kind of feels that youre doing any distinctive trick In addition The contents are masterwork you have done a great activity in this matter

8. Latest international
    Latest international says:

What i do not realize is in fact how you are no longer actually much more wellfavored than you might be right now Youre very intelligent You recognize thus considerably in relation to this topic made me in my view believe it from numerous numerous angles Its like men and women are not fascinated until it is one thing to do with Lady gaga Your own stuffs excellent All the time handle it up

9. Read Top Stories
    Read Top Stories says:

certainly like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I will definitely come back again

10. Puravive Ingredients
    Puravive Ingredients says:

What i do not understood is in truth how you are not actually a lot more smartlyliked than you may be now You are very intelligent You realize therefore significantly in the case of this topic produced me individually imagine it from numerous numerous angles Its like men and women dont seem to be fascinated until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga Your own stuffs nice All the time care for it up

11. sparrowheight
    sparrowheight says:

12. temp mail
    temp mail says:

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your site in internet explorer, would check this·IE still is the marketplace chief and a large element of other folks will leave out your magnificent writing due to this problem.

13. scoopians
    scoopians says:

14. Super Results XL Reviews
    Super Results XL Reviews says:

Magnificent beat I would like to apprentice while you amend your site how can i subscribe for a blog web site The account helped me a acceptable deal I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

15. Businessera
    Businessera says:

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly posts I might state That is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now I surprised with the research you made to create this particular put up amazing Excellent job

16. Vidny
    Vidny says:

I have been browsing online more than three hours today yet I never found any interesting article like yours It is pretty worth enough for me In my view if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before

17. puravive does it work
    puravive does it work says:

I loved even more than you will get done right here. The picture is nice, and your writing is stylish, but you seem to be rushing through it, and I think you should give it again soon. I’ll probably do that again and again if you protect this hike.

18. Glucorelief
    Glucorelief says:

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!