explain when it is acceptable to destroy a medical record
Imagine you are the chief information officer (CIO) for your local healthcare organization. Your board of directors is very interested about the activities you manage on a daily basis. They sent a list of questions they would like you to present on during the upcoming board meeting scheduled for Tuesday evening. Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that covers the following components:
1. title slide,
2. compare and contrast the varying filing systems (one-two slides),
3. identify and describe three types of computer storage systems (one slide),
4. explain when it is acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide),
5. explain when it is not acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide),
6. explain why a medical record must be retained for your healthcare organization (one slide),
7. describe disaster planning and two different events your department should plan for (one-two slides),
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!