devote the necessary time to prepare to participate in the course content .
2. list and describe the eleven organ systems of the human body.
3. assess and compare form and function as it relates to cells, tissues and organs.
4 list the four tissues types of the body, describe epithelial and connective types.
5. identify and describe the components of the integumentary system.
6. identify the bones of the human body and locate their primary landmarks.
7. compare the three types of muscle tissues and explain their differences.
8. name and describe the major skeletal muscles of the body.
9. identify and describe the major structures of the CNS and PNS.
10. demonstrate timeliness in the completion of all assignments, exams and discussion posts.