State what the central leadership concepts forwarded in Abrashoff’s book. State at least three.
“It’s Your Ship” or “It’s Our Ship”
This will be posted to the discussion board
The assignment calls for the following elements:
1. State what the central leadership concepts forwarded in Abrashoff’s book. State at least three.
2. What overlapping qualities of leadership are present that are applicable to nursing. State at least three.
3. Find at least two articles from resource literature (not including your text book) that discusses these concepts and how they relate. There is much flexibility here and I leave this to your own creativity, so don’t ask for further clarification on this point–surprise us.
4. Finally, state how you could use a few of these leadership concepts in your present and future nursing practice. Be extremely specific.
5. No less than 2000 words – no more than 2500 words. Do not attach as Word document.
Special Note: Unlike other courses that encourage using direct quotes, this course focuses on analysis. That is—your thoughts, impressions and opinions taken directly from your review of the literature. Therefore DIRECT QUOTES or using WORD-FOR-WORD phrases, paragraphs, etc ARE NOT acceptable. Any direct quotes or word-for-word passages provided will be directly deducted from the word count. Any word-for-word passages that are not properly cited, will be considered plagiarism and referred to the office of student conduct for disciplinary action. EACH AND EVERY assignment is checked.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!