What is the main respiratory muscle?
Anatomy/Physiology of Respiratory, Urinary System, Fluid and Electrolytes
1. The pharynx is common to what 2 systems?
2. What is the voice box? Of what is it composed? What is the Adam’s apple?
3. Describe the structure and function of the trachea.
4. Describe respiratory physiology.
5. What is the main respiratory muscle?
6. List the principal and accessory organs of the urinary system.
7. Diagram the flow of blood through the kidney.
8. How does total body water content differ in men and women?
9. List the compartments of extracellular fluid.
10. How is urine volume regulated?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!