a 6- to 8-slide presentation of your philosophy on classroom management in which you:
- Define appropriate behavior.
- Describe a classroom management plan.
- Explain why you think it is important to have an effective classroom management plan.
- Discuss what home, social, and educational experiences and beliefs have shaped your personal philosophy of classroom management.
- Discuss what role learners families, cultural norms, and community should play in a classroom management plan.
- Explain to what extent your concept of appropriate behavior aligns with your perception of how current students, in general, behave in school.