- Peer-Reviewed Journal Analysis
For this assignment, you will read the peer-reviewed journal article on cloud computing linked in the Resources, titled “Cloud Computing Acceptance Among Public Sector Employees” (Amron et al.). As you read the article, take notes about the theories, models, and/or frameworks the authors used. Prepare to describe the main themes of the article’s literature view and explain the research findings. State specifically what business technical problem is answered by the research article.
Complete the following:
- Describe the relevant theories, models, and/or frameworks the authors used to support their research.
- Review at least one article cited by Amron et al. and explain how they used its findings, theory, or framework to support their research.
- Cite the article in current APA format.
- Explain the findings from the Amron et al. research article.
- State specifically what business technical problem is answered by this research article.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for information technology professionals.
- Submission Requirements
- Written communication: Write in a professional manner using current APA style and formatting with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 36 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Submit a draft of your paper to SafeAssign to see if your writing has any text that matches existing articles and websites, and include the results with your submission.
- Research, Theory and Practice
For this discussion, respond to the following:
- Describe a problem you have identified in a professional setting and develop a two-sentence “theory” about the problem.
- Explain how you would find theories in the research literature that are relevant to your problem.
- Explain how you would begin researching the scholarly contributions in the body of literature on the topic and how you would keep your practitioner focus while doing so.
U.S Elite Tutors
U.S Elite Tutors is a leading academic writing company, which has been providing exclusive writing services for years. We are here to help you write any paper on our new website 24/7.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.