Imagine the following: Now that you have completed your review of the Stevens District Hospital Strategic-Planning Scenario in previous weeks assignments, you have been asked to give a presentation to the hospitals governing board. This board is comprised of the hospitals president, 4 business leaders from the community, and 3 medical staff leaders.
Use components from your previous weeks assignments for this assignment and update them with faculty feedback you received.
Create a 12- to 16-slide presentation, Microsoft PowerPoint including detailed speaker notes as well as in-text citations. Your audience is the hospitals governing board in which you summarize your analysis and goals created. In your presentation:
- Include pictures, artwork, graphs to enhance and support your ideas.
- Provide an overview of the market.
- State the mission statement and vision statement for Stevens District Hospital.
- Provide the SWOT analysis.
- Summarize the strategic goals created for Stevens District Hospital, including the rationale for the goals.
- Describe itemized resources that may be needed.
- Explain how the strategic plan provides focus and direction for Stevens District Hospital.
Format the assignment according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes with in-text citations,, and a references slide.
Be sure to cite the for all resources used including course material and provide references using correct APA formatting.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.