1. What problems does Robin Hood have? What issues need to be addressed?
2. Do Robin Hood and the Merrymen need a new mission? new objectives? a new strategy?
3. What strategic options does Robin Hood have? Is continuing with the present strategy an option or is the
present strategy obsolete?
4. Why not try to end the campaign by killing the Sheriff?
5. What are the pros and cons of accepting the offer of the barons to assist in securing King Richard’s release
6. What action plan would you recommend to Robin?
recommended strategy work successfully?
1. ROBIN HOOD
a. Since you are Robin Hood’s most trusted advisor and are most knowledgeable about crafting and implementing effective strategies, he has called upon you to advise him on how to proceed in light of the situation. Within the next few hours, Robin Hood expects you to provide him with:
· A rundown of the issues he needs to address
· An appropriate action plan that includes:
· a mission,
· a set of performance objectives,
· a strategy for dealing with the issues/problems he confronts, and
the action steps that will need to be taken to implement the strategy effectively.
Please provide supporting analysis and persuasive argument for your recommended course of action (you must convince him to do what you suggest!) and you need to be specific about what to do and how to do it.