1. Define the ProblemDescribe the type of case and what problem(s) or issue(s) should be the focus for your analysis.2. List any outside concepts that can be appliedWrite down any principles, framewor
1. Define the Problem
Describe the type of case and what problem(s) or issue(s) should be the focus for your analysis.
2. List any outside concepts that can be applied
Write down any principles, frameworks or theories that can be applied to this case.
3. List relevant qualitative data
Find evidence related to or based on the quality or character of something.
4. List relevant quantitative data
Find evidence related to or based on the amount or number of something.
5. Describe the results of your analysis
What evidence have you accumulated that supports one interpretation over another?
6. Describe alternative actions
List and prioritize possible recommendations or actions that come out of your analysis.
7. Describe your preferred action plan
Write a clear statement of what you would recommend including short, medium, and long-term steps to be carried out.
Answer each of the questions related to the Case Study, each on a single slide. Begin each of your answers with a declarative statement that encompasses each specific question. Each answer should be one paragraph that answers the question as comprehensively as possible on a single, dedicated slide.
9. Self-Evaluation Questionnaire Results
Evaluate your relevant self-evaluation questionnaire results in relation to the Case Study. What do the results suggest about you and how would you apply those results to this Case Study or another unique leadership situation?
10. Faith Integration
Reflect and reply upon the faith message from this week’s announcement. Is there a Case Study application? If so, discuss that application, and if not, discuss how you might apply the important component(s) of the message to another real-life scenario.
Use The attached pictures case for the project.