- Prepare the report that Vicky Roberts requested, assuming the project will begin immediately. Assume 45 working days are available to complete the project, including transporting the car to Detroit before the auto show begins.
- Discuss, briefly, the aspects of the proposed new business, such as the competitive priorities that Roberts asked about.
- Create a table containing the project activities used in the letter assigned to each activity, the time estimates, and the precedence relationships from which you will assemble the network diagram. You do not have to go into details of the steps after including them in the table.
- Draw a network diagram of the project similar to Figure 7.3. You can use the Word shapes feature, or insert an Excel section to represent the diagram.
- Determine the activities on the critical path and the estimated slack for each activity. Show the specific task letters in the path, and how the slack times are determined. Summarize the critical path, the steps and the days required along with whether or not the project would be completed in time.
U.S Elite Tutors
U.S Elite Tutors is a leading academic writing company, which has been providing exclusive writing services for years. We are here to help you write any paper on our new website 24/7.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.