Select an environmental risk, such as climate change, and research two articles from peer-reviewed journals that have different perceptions of the level of risk (i.e., low, high).
- Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper based on your chosen articles. Provide a summary of each article.
- Compare and contrast the risk perceptions presented in each article.
- Identify any environmental stressors that are related to the environmental risk.
- Conclude with a discussion of your own risk perception of the issue.
- Explain your stance and be sure to cite appropriate sources. This should not be strictly based on your opinion.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"