Statistics For Psychology
Prepare a written response to the following assignments located in the text:
· Ch. 2, Practice Problems: 11, 12, 13, 16, and 21
· Ch. 3, Practice Problems: 14, 15, 22, and 25
· See instructions attached. Use the answer template provided in the attached to record and submit answers.
Please submit your answers to Chapter 2 Practice Problems 11, 12, 13, 16, & 21 in accordance with the attached instructions.
Please submit your answers to Chapter 3 Practice Problems 14, 15, 22, & 25 in accordance with the attached instructions.
Chapter 2 Instructions
Practice Problem 11, 12, 13, 16, & 21
Due Week 3 Day 6 (Sunday)
Follow the instructions below to submit your answers for Chapter 2 Practice Problem 11, 12, 13 16, & 21.
1. Save Chapter 2 Instructions to your computer.
2. Type your answers into the shaded boxes below. The boxes will expand as you type your answers.
3. Resave this form to your computer with your answers filled-in.
4. Attach the saved form to your reply when you turn-in your work in the Assignments section of the Classroom tab. Note: Each question in the assignments section will be listed separately; however, you only need to submit this form one time to turn-in your answers.
Below is an explanation of the symbols in Chapter 2.
M = Mean
Mdn. = Median
SS = Sum of Squared Deviations
SD2 = Variance
SD = Standard Deviation
Read each question in your text book and then type your answers for Chapter 2 Practice Problem 11, 12, 13, & 16 into the shaded boxes below. Please record only your answers. It is not necessary to show your work. Round your answers to 2 decimal places.
11. M =
12. M =
13. M =
16a. Governors – M = SD =
CEO’s – M = SD =
16b. Explain your answer below:
16c. Explain below how the means and standard deviations differ:
21. Explain your answer below: