Read the following scenario and address the steps that follow.
As the founder of a software start-up, you are developing a new application. This application will allow venues, bands, and musical acts to post their events to the application. Users can then search by dates, locations, and music genres to find who is performing, when, and where. While the general outcome is defined, how to get there is not. It is unclear what the end-users will really want and how they will want it in the app. It is also unclear if this is going to be an app that is downloadable from the App Store and Google Play or if it will be a progressive web app that is accessible from any of the major web browsers. It is also unclear what developer skill sets will be needed to write the code and manage the server and application.
Use this scenario to address the following in 525 to 700 words.
- Assess which development life cycle (predictive or adaptive) you will use.
- Identify the knowledge dimensions that will be necessary to complete this project.
- Describe at least 1 key value you will want to be delivered from each of the eight project domains.
- Explain which 3 of the 12 principles listed below are key to the success of this project, according to you.
- Focus on value.
- Demonstrate leadership behavior.
- Tailor based on context.
- Create a collaborative project team environment.
- Be a diligent, respectful, and caring steward.
- Effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Navigate complexity.
- Recognize, evaluate, and respond to system interactions.
- Embrace adaptability and resilience.
- Enable change to achieve the envisioned future state.
- Build quality into processes and deliverables.
- Optimize risk responses.