perform an anonymous act of kindness. Examples include helping someone carry groceries, paying for a stranger’s coffee, donating time or money to a cause you believe in, and so forth.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary of your experience.
Address the following:
- Compare the respective roles of altruism, personal and professional social responsibility, and codependency.
- How does altruism apply to psychology or psychological principles?
- How does altruism improve the human condition? Are there limits to altruism?
- What are some personal and professional responsibilities related to altruism?
- What is the future of psychology, specifically in relation to altruism, in contemporary society?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. A minimum of two references should be used
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"